stuartmoss
Member
Thanks in advance.
Y'know, when 70013 is built, it's going to be a bit confusing trying to determine what loco people mean when they just give the number when talking about it.
Even better if they also name it Oliver Cromwell![]()
I've always went like "Six zero two two". Although when thinking of Mallard's number, I always think 4468.
What I really don't get (yet somehow picked up naturally) is what we call classes of trains like 156 = "One Five Six" and 158 = "One Five Eight", yet 170 = One Seventy and not "One Seven Zero" and 390 = "Three Ninety" instead of "Three Nine Zero".
I've always went like "Six zero two two". Although when thinking of Mallard's number, I always think 4468.
What I really don't get (yet somehow picked up naturally) is what we call classes of trains like 156 = "One Five Six" and 158 = "One Five Eight", yet 170 = One Seventy and not "One Seven Zero" and 390 = "Three Ninety" instead of "Three Nine Zero".
Is that 70001 Lord Hurcomb?
Y'know, when 70013 is built, it's going to be a bit confusing trying to determine what loco people mean when they just give the number when talking about it.
