IanPooleTrains
Established Member
Take a look at this beast!
[youtube]eOj6MYRIp6I[/youtube]
[youtube]eOj6MYRIp6I[/youtube]
Good vid again. Also avoided managed to avoid any Voyagers nearly ruining it this time![]()
Apologies to Ian for the following comment...I think we can now see why Rugeley Trent Valley appears to be so busy XD...sorry, tried to resist but couldn't!
Have to say though that is one noisy engine!
As for getting "bowled" by Voyagers, I saw the video posted on the Stafford Railway Station Facebook page and do kind of have to feel sorry for anyone in the middle of platform 3 as they would have pretty much seen nothing but a nice red and silver tube in front of them![]()
I'm gonna let that one slide
Very noisy!
Well they chose the venue, they knew that the Chester and Holyhead voyagers hadn't come through, I have a little sympathy......but not much!
I didn't, and waited for an hour and a half freezing my nadgers off, not daring to move to go to the loo![]()
