• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

55022 at Rugeley Trent Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,129
Location
Redcar
Good vid again. Also avoided managed to avoid any Voyagers nearly ruining it this time ;)
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,494
Location
Yorkshire
Apologies to Ian for the following comment...I think we can now see why Rugeley Trent Valley appears to be so busy XD...sorry, tried to resist but couldn't!

Have to say though that is one noisy engine!

As for getting "bowled" by Voyagers, I saw the video posted on the Stafford Railway Station Facebook page and do kind of have to feel sorry for anyone in the middle of platform 3 as they would have pretty much seen nothing but a nice red and silver tube in front of them :lol:
 

IanPooleTrains

Established Member
Joined
21 Nov 2010
Messages
1,217
Location
Brereton, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Apologies to Ian for the following comment...I think we can now see why Rugeley Trent Valley appears to be so busy XD...sorry, tried to resist but couldn't!

I'm gonna let that one slide ;)

Have to say though that is one noisy engine!

Very noisy!

As for getting "bowled" by Voyagers, I saw the video posted on the Stafford Railway Station Facebook page and do kind of have to feel sorry for anyone in the middle of platform 3 as they would have pretty much seen nothing but a nice red and silver tube in front of them :lol:

Well they chose the venue, they knew that the Chester and Holyhead voyagers hadn't come through, I have a little sympathy......but not much!
 

deltic1989

Established Member
Joined
21 Sep 2010
Messages
1,483
Location
Nottingham
one word....wow. what a lovely noise and a beautiful sight. I've not seen a Deltic in full cry for a while now. (i missed it on saturday on the ECML :cry:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top