swt_passenger
Veteran Member
- Joined
- 7 Apr 2010
- Messages
- 34,302
Supposed to start tomorrow, from what I heard a couple of weeks ago.
I thought maybe a thread to record people's observations or discoveries?
Internal PIS displays on a 444 I was on today were flashing 'Coach 3 of 5' alongside the time of day this afternoon.
Didn't see how it worked alongside the normal calling pattern display, as train was diverted after Cobham to Havant, so I guess there was no PIS code to use?
I thought maybe a thread to record people's observations or discoveries?
Internal PIS displays on a 444 I was on today were flashing 'Coach 3 of 5' alongside the time of day this afternoon.
Didn't see how it worked alongside the normal calling pattern display, as train was diverted after Cobham to Havant, so I guess there was no PIS code to use?