Islineclear3_1
Established Member
Anyone know what regular diagrams the new 377 units will be on mon to fri, I commute daily from Haywards Heath to the city and I always look to travel on 377s and avoid 319 wherever possiable
When you say "new 377 units", do you mean 377/6 or 377/7 (not that there's much difference between them...)?
377/6's do a lot of inner and outer Metro work and from what I've personally observed is that 377/7's do some Metro work and share Croydon - Milton Keynes WLL diagrams with 377/2's.
I often see a 377/7 now at London Bridge early morning which (I think) does Metro work first thing before working 07.44 to East Croydon and then taking up Milton Keynes diagram for the rest of the day.
I'm not sure if any "new 377's" work to Haywards Heath (only the '1s, 4's and 5's) but I expect more knowledgeable members here will advise you
Anyway, what's wrong with 319's!? Lovely noisy motors if you can get a good fast run up the Quarry
Last edited: