pdq
Member
- Joined
- 7 Oct 2010
- Messages
- 901
Sorry if this is an obvious question or if it's been answered before!
I currently have an annual season ticket for Batley - Manchester which, at current prices, is £2388 per year.
I'm confused by NRCoC section 19, and which of 19a and 19c takes precedence.
You may use two or more tickets for one journey as long as together they cover the entire journey and one of the following applies:
(a) they are both Zonal Tickets
(c) one of the tickets is a Season Ticket (which for this purpose does not include Season Tickets or travel passes issued on behalf of a passenger transport
executive or local authority) or a leisure travel pass, and the other ticket(s) is/are not.
Does this mean I can, or cannot use the following annual tickets:
In addition, some other questions...
Thanks in advance.
Gary
I currently have an annual season ticket for Batley - Manchester which, at current prices, is £2388 per year.
I'm confused by NRCoC section 19, and which of 19a and 19c takes precedence.
You may use two or more tickets for one journey as long as together they cover the entire journey and one of the following applies:
(a) they are both Zonal Tickets
(c) one of the tickets is a Season Ticket (which for this purpose does not include Season Tickets or travel passes issued on behalf of a passenger transport
executive or local authority) or a leisure travel pass, and the other ticket(s) is/are not.
Does this mean I can, or cannot use the following annual tickets:
- WY Metro card zones 2-5 £900
- Manchester System One County Card £950.
In addition, some other questions...
- Is the Manchester County Card 'zonal'?
- If so, does it butt up to the West Yorks zone, or is there a black hole (or Standedge tunnel) between the two?
- Ultimately, is this a valid combination for my journey?
Thanks in advance.
Gary
Last edited: