D841 Roebuck
Established Member
08/05/2023
Hunslet 0-6-0ST #2705/1945 aka "Beatrice"
37294 (94th 37 scored)
I wonder where I may have been...
Hunslet 0-6-0ST #2705/1945 aka "Beatrice"
37294 (94th 37 scored)
I wonder where I may have been...
If it's in the rake, it counts - although we did walk through a fair bit to find seats and we were on at least two of the rakes twice...So did you walk through the train on the move in order to score the entire rake of stock for "travelage""?
Your rules, but I am wondering what it counts as. Not haulage/traction or riding in.If it's in the rake, it counts - although we did walk through a fair bit to find seats and we were on at least two of the rakes twice...
| 450023 | South Western Railway | London Waterloo (WAT) | Surbiton (SUR) |
| 450104 | South Western Railway | Surbiton (SUR) | London Waterloo (WAT) |
| 450113 | South Western Railway | London Waterloo (WAT) | Surbiton (SUR) |
| 450125 | South Western Railway | London Waterloo (WAT) | Twickenham (TWI) |
I was wondering what one of Longsight's DMUs was doing in London when I first read this post...8/5:
720116 (Shenfield - Stratford)
Nice to get a required 720 on a semi-required move after a day playing with various bus routes.
Also
7/5:
Cleared for mileage
378219
Brucie bonus of a sub 10 mile LO unit on a required move towards Clapham to reach my hotel.
Swanage gala - guest courtesy of (I think) Freightliner. It worked very competently (dragging a mixed heritage Class 438 (4TC) in London Underground livery )Where on Earth did you find 47830? I thought that had gone a long time ago!
Steam?16/05/23
7812
9351
7828