• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2023 New Haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
08/05/2023
Hunslet 0-6-0ST #2705/1945 aka "Beatrice"
37294 (94th 37 scored)
I wonder where I may have been...:E
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,109
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
THURSDAY 4th MAY 2023:

Metreroma: EMU 3089+3090 Roma Porta San Paolo-Ostia Antica & return.


FRIDAY 5th MAY 2023:

FS Trenitalia:

ETR521 067 Roma Ostiense-Fiumicino Aeroporto
ETR426 085 Fiumicino Aeroporto-Roma Tiburtina
D445 1123 Pontassieve-Borgo San Lorenzo Rimorelli


SATURDAY 6th MAY 2023:

FS Trenitalia: D445 1091 Siena-Chiusi Chianciano Terme


SUNDAY 7th MAY 2023:

FS Trenitalia:

E464 571 Pistoia-Lucca
ATR220 008+015 Lucca-Aulla Lunigiana & return
E464 631 Lucca-Firenze SMN
E464 468 Firenze SMN-Arezzo
 

gabrielhj07

Established Member
Joined
5 May 2022
Messages
1,620
Location
Herts
08MAY2023

465014
465047
465163
465930
465932

466037
466040

DLR:
035
052
114
118
147

LU:
51666
 
Last edited:

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,849
Location
Epsom
So did you walk through the train on the move in order to score the entire rake of stock for "travelage""?
If it's in the rake, it counts - although we did walk through a fair bit to find seats and we were on at least two of the rakes twice...
 

xotGD

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2017
Messages
7,880
If it's in the rake, it counts - although we did walk through a fair bit to find seats and we were on at least two of the rakes twice...
Your rules, but I am wondering what it counts as. Not haulage/traction or riding in.
 

Frothy_B

Member
Joined
20 Aug 2021
Messages
143
Location
Northamptonshire
29/04/23
700155 - Bedford - Brighton
313201*
313213*
700147 - Haywards Heath - East Croydon
700122 - East Croydon - City Thameslink
700014 - City Thameslink - St. Albans
700053 - St. Albans - Harpenden
700128 - Harpenden - Bedford

*Travelled in both units during various legs of the Sussex Rambler Tour.

07/05/23
153362 - Fishguard Harbour - Whitland
150283 - Whitland - Fishguard & Goodwick
 

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,810
Location
West of Andover
8/5:
720116 (Shenfield - Stratford)

Nice to get a required 720 on a semi-required move after a day playing with various bus routes.

Also
7/5:
Cleared for mileage
378219

Brucie bonus of a sub 10 mile LO unit on a required move towards Clapham to reach my hotel.
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
10/05/2023

Bulleid 4-6-2 34028 "Eddystone"
Cl.117: 51356, 51388
376025
444002, 444009, 444014, 444019, 444026
465913
Northern Line - 51547/51548
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
Not much variety on today's day out as four required 450s were in the London zones, so frequent trips back to Waterloo.

11 May 2023

450023South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Surbiton (SUR)
450104South Western RailwaySurbiton (SUR)London Waterloo (WAT)
450113South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Surbiton (SUR)
450125South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Twickenham (TWI)

London Underground:

11012
11040

21388
21536

51503
51506
51535
51664
51668
51673
51717

96125

Plus the following cleared for 10+ miles:

01 May
377605

10 May
377159, 377401

11 May
377163
455707, 455739, 455851
700011
 

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,109
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
FRIDAY 12th MAY 2023:

FS Trenitalia E401 025

(I had it about twenty years ago, when it was still an E402, but this was the first time I've had it since its single cab rebuild).
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
12/05/2023

47830 (178th out of the 512 built - still a few more required ones running round)
50021(36th out of 50, and possibly last one I will score. Still need 029, but as AFAIK the owners are doing 030 first... o_O )
The eastern greenhouse thingy on the West Cliff funicular :E
 
Last edited:

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
8/5:
720116 (Shenfield - Stratford)

Nice to get a required 720 on a semi-required move after a day playing with various bus routes.

Also
7/5:
Cleared for mileage
378219

Brucie bonus of a sub 10 mile LO unit on a required move towards Clapham to reach my hotel.
I was wondering what one of Longsight's DMUs was doing in London when I first read this post...

Then I realised it wasn't 40 years ago any more...
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
Ah nice. Somewhere I have a photo of it sat in platform 2 at Crewe, wearing FGW green, way back in the early 2000s. To think I took that photo in May 2004, if I'm not having a memory fail, makes me realise just how old I'm getting!
 

gabrielhj07

Established Member
Joined
5 May 2022
Messages
1,620
Location
Herts
13MAY2023

District Line:
21387/21388

390013

197009

I was surprised to see a 175 allocated for 1H84 this morning, but RTT later showed that it terminated at Chester to be replaced by this 197. Nevertheless the boards at Piccadilly showed a 3 carriage train.

My first time on a 197 too. Not as comfortable as a 175, and the Sophias haven’t got any softer, but as least it’s not on fire.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,849
Location
Epsom
09/05/23

196 107
196 108
196 110



...and I just managed to beat the "minute between posts" on here!

1683988089316.png
 
Last edited:

gabrielhj07

Established Member
Joined
5 May 2022
Messages
1,620
Location
Herts
14MAY2023

An earlier than expected landing at MAN meant I could abandon my MIA-YRK-KGX overnighter for a more sensible route, therefore;

197013 MIA-MAN
221123 MAN-STA
390045 STA-EUS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top