Chapeltom
Established Member
Hi all
I'm booked on the 1047 - Sheffield to London St Pancras tomorrow. I think we could get the 0747 or 0919 from Chinley into Sheffield, but were looking at getting breakfast in Sheffield on arrival (8:30 ish) then getting our booked train.
How early is too early to go in the first class lounge, we'll have probably eaten and finished breakfast at 0945, latest! But we'll hang around if we need to
I'm booked on the 1047 - Sheffield to London St Pancras tomorrow. I think we could get the 0747 or 0919 from Chinley into Sheffield, but were looking at getting breakfast in Sheffield on arrival (8:30 ish) then getting our booked train.
How early is too early to go in the first class lounge, we'll have probably eaten and finished breakfast at 0945, latest! But we'll hang around if we need to
