GNERman
Established Member
nice vid off it leaving york on my youtube site, see my signature for the url.
nice vid off it leaving york on my youtube site, see my signature for the url.
The livery is good.... but:
You can put lipstick on a pig..... it's still a pig.

I have only one question:
Salmon for breakfast? :?
I've been trying to find out where I've seen that livery before, not easy when you're unfamiliar with US locomotives. Then Youtube recommended this vid to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGc8JAWWj0
The GC class 180 performed faultlessly yesterday, the only delays being down to signalling problems, excellent service in First Class too!
when we had the 180s at FGW we had teathing problems but they were a good unit in the end.Kings cross to york non stop should run a treat but they have 5 powerfull engines and running at slow speeds along the durham coast i dont now

112 seemed fine on the durham coast, but it might not have been on 5 engines, 1 might have been turned off