• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by zettie94

  1. Z

    Advice regarding taking a photo of a Class 325 from the WCML bridge near Northwick Park

    Hey Don't know if this is the right thread, but my question seems to fit here: I'm visiting London over easter and I'd like to take a picture of a class 325 (probably from the bridge at Northwick park). On realtimetrains it shows some trains running to Willesden PRDC despite easter holidays...
  2. Z

    Day trip south of Edinburgh

    I found some very nice shots from near Marshall Meadows on railpictures.net, but as you say, it's almost impossible to get there without a car. The spot south of Berwick is very easily accessible, there's even a bus to Spittal, but I couldn't find any nice shots from there with the sea in the...
  3. Z

    Day trip south of Edinburgh

    I will of course take some shots of the Bridge too when I arrive in Berwick or before I leave. But we have a lot of bridges in Switzerland :wink: and we don't have a sea, so I'd like to get some pictures with the sea in the background.
  4. Z

    Day trip south of Edinburgh

    Hey As some of you may have seen in the rail photography forum, I'm looking for spots along my Interrail trip route. I already received some suggestions, but I'm still looking for spots along the ECML south of Edinburgh, where I'm planning to spend a day on train photography. On the satellite...
  5. Z

    Swiss train photographer visits the UK

    Thanks for the answers so far, there were some interesting suggestions. Especially Acton Bridge looks very promising, but on the satellite image it also looks, like there were a lot of bushes hiding the track from view? In York I'm on the 19th and 20th of August (and I want to visit the NRM...
  6. Z

    Swiss train photographer visits the UK

    Hey I’m a train photographer from Switzerland. You can check out my pictures here: http://www.bahnbilder.de/name/galerie/fotograf/24714/username/julian-ryf.html In 2 weeks, I’ll visit the UK for the first time. Besides the normal tourist program, I want to do some train photography as well. I...

Top