Hey
I’m a train photographer from Switzerland. You can check out my pictures here: http://www.bahnbilder.de/name/galerie/fotograf/24714/username/julian-ryf.html
In 2 weeks, I’ll visit the UK for the first time. Besides the normal tourist program, I want to do some train photography as well. I especially want to catch some HST and Class 91 and – if possible – some freight trains.
My travel route follows mainly the west coast main line from London to Liverpool, then to York (national railway museum) and along the east coast main line to Scotland. Now I’m looking for spots along the route, preferably near London, Liverpool, York and Edinburgh, that are easily accessible by train or bus (I’m travelling with interrail).
Best regards, Julian
I’m a train photographer from Switzerland. You can check out my pictures here: http://www.bahnbilder.de/name/galerie/fotograf/24714/username/julian-ryf.html
In 2 weeks, I’ll visit the UK for the first time. Besides the normal tourist program, I want to do some train photography as well. I especially want to catch some HST and Class 91 and – if possible – some freight trains.
My travel route follows mainly the west coast main line from London to Liverpool, then to York (national railway museum) and along the east coast main line to Scotland. Now I’m looking for spots along the route, preferably near London, Liverpool, York and Edinburgh, that are easily accessible by train or bus (I’m travelling with interrail).
Best regards, Julian
Last edited: