• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by tbrain

  1. T

    Any route permitted

    Hi, I bought tickets from Liverpool from Lichfield tomorrow which state any rout permitted. Does this mean that I can take the Virgin train to Crewe then the London Midland train to Lichfield rather than the London Midland train all the way?
  2. T

    How far oin advance can I buy a season ticket?

    But if I started it on the 31/12/2011 it would be at the old price?
  3. T

    How far oin advance can I buy a season ticket?

    Hi, I've searched but can't find an answer to my question therefore... ...I'm off on holiday on the 23/12/2011 returning on the 02/01/2012. In an effort to beat the fare rises, I was hoping to purchase a season ticket for the period 03/01/2012 to 30/03/2012. Is this going to be...
  4. T

    Seven Week Season Ticket

    bb21, You are right, the former but with 1-6 travelcard so £867.10 per month. The three additional weeks season tickets will cost me £242.00 each. The season ticket that I have currently started on the 11th, so as of today has had 9 days usage. Spoke to the ticket office the other...
  5. T

    Seven Week Season Ticket

    Thought so! Appreciate your help!
  6. T

    Seven Week Season Ticket

    Hi, I travel between LTV & EUS on a daily basis, and usually buy a monthly season ticket. I did the same thing last week (bought a monthly season ticket), ending on the 11/09/11. Now as I'm going on holiday on 01/10/11, I planned to then buy three weekly season tickets to take me up to that...
  7. T

    Travelcard Lichfield TV to London

    Thanks for the reply! Just for clarity, would I have to buy a separate ticket for the Birmingham Lichfield leg of the journey on London Midland?
  8. T

    Travelcard Lichfield TV to London

    Hi there, I currently commute to London everyday on the Virgin service between Lichfield TV & London Euston. I have a travelcard that allows me travel on 'any permitted route'. My question is what does this mean exactly?! I looked on atoc.org but it was hard going trying to work all that...

Top