Hi,
I travel between [stn]LTV[/stn] & [stn]EUS[/stn] on a daily basis, and usually buy a monthly season ticket.
I did the same thing last week (bought a monthly season ticket), ending on the 11/09/11.
Now as I'm going on holiday on 01/10/11, I planned to then buy three weekly season tickets to take me up to that date. However, this morning I realised that I could've bought a 7 week season ticket when I renewed rather than a monthly season ticket and three weekly tickets, and that this would've also worked out circa £150 cheaper! I always thought that you could only get weekly, monthly & annual tickets!
Whilst appreciating that I'm a dufus, do you think that I will get any joy if I speak to the LTV ticket office and ask them to update my season ticket to the 30/09/11 and pay the difference, or do I just have to swallow a bitter pill this time around and pay the extra £150?
Thanks!
I travel between [stn]LTV[/stn] & [stn]EUS[/stn] on a daily basis, and usually buy a monthly season ticket.
I did the same thing last week (bought a monthly season ticket), ending on the 11/09/11.
Now as I'm going on holiday on 01/10/11, I planned to then buy three weekly season tickets to take me up to that date. However, this morning I realised that I could've bought a 7 week season ticket when I renewed rather than a monthly season ticket and three weekly tickets, and that this would've also worked out circa £150 cheaper! I always thought that you could only get weekly, monthly & annual tickets!
Whilst appreciating that I'm a dufus, do you think that I will get any joy if I speak to the LTV ticket office and ask them to update my season ticket to the 30/09/11 and pay the difference, or do I just have to swallow a bitter pill this time around and pay the extra £150?
Thanks!