Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi, I bought tickets from Liverpool from Lichfield tomorrow which state any rout permitted. Does this mean that I can take the Virgin train to Crewe then the London Midland train to Lichfield rather than the London Midland train all the way?
Hi, I bought tickets from Liverpool from Lichfield tomorrow which state any rout permitted. Does this mean that I can take the Virgin train to Crewe then the London Midland train to Lichfield rather than the London Midland train all the way?
Your ticket from Liverpool to Lichfield (city or Trent Valley) is valid via Birmingham. So you could take any train to Brum and onwards from there, if you prefer.
Your ticket from Liverpool to Lichfield (city or Trent Valley) is valid via Birmingham. So you could take any train to Brum and onwards from there, if you prefer.
If you are on a super off peak (rather than off peak) ticket there are restrictions on breaking your journey but if you just change trains and don't exit the station this should be OK.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.