• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mercator

  1. M

    Permitted Route break of journey

    Thanks Haywain for the clarification; and yes, that is what I was suggesting.
  2. M

    Permitted Route break of journey

    Is it permitted to break a journey on a journey that has only one Permitted Route to take advantage of another Permitted Route from that intermediate station to the destination? I hold an Any Permitted Super Off Peak Return (SSR) between Aylesbury and Swansea where the only Permitted Route is...
  3. M

    Club 55 Oxford to Swansea

    Many thanks cuccir, useful information.
  4. M

    Club 55 Oxford to Swansea

    Trying to book Club55 Oxford Friday 12 November after 1600 returning on Sunday 14 November after 1300. No £25 fares available. However if I return on Saturday 13 or Monday 15 November, same times, then the £25 fare is available. Can anyone please explain. Are the return tickets only valid on...
  5. M

    Another Oyster Query

    Thanks guys; I will heed your advise.
  6. M

    Another Oyster Query

    This is my first post! One Saturday I will be checking out the London Overground and would like to use Oyster pay-as-you-go. As I will be inside the gateline for most of the time I had assumed that I could touch out and then immediately back in again to break the journey to avoid exceeding...

Top