Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
This might be semantics but i think some of the posts of referring to insisting on paying by cash as evasion is entirely wrong as evasion is illegal whereas purchasing a promise to pay and insisting on paying with cash is entirely within the rules as they currently exist. It’s no different to...
Granted this is not rail but bear with me as I feel it’s incredibly similar and about the burden of proof. I had an incident where someone had given my details for dropping a cigarette butt in Southwark outside London Bridge. I received a letter from an enforcement officer / team to pay for a...
Hi,
Do the TOC’s pull ticket purchase report data from the TVM’s such as stations bought to and from. For example Could I ask as part of a dispute a TOC to pull data on specific dates for ticket proof purchase by either giving them the card details and I guess what about if it was cash?
Surely the point here isn’t to do with their powers but more to do with an individuals legal obligation. If someone asks and individual who is not at a train station to provide a copy of their ticket the individual has no obligation to do so as I do not believe there is a legal requirement on...
I guess I’m struggling with this concept
Of intelligence and knew who they were looking for. How could that be they are not police? I’m assuming they don’t have weird access to things that the police would
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.