Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks for the overwhelming response.
The gaurd was most helpful but just couldn't find a route and to save a lot of hassle and make the journey a lot easier i paid the couple of quid excess on his recommendation and went via Paddington.
Hello.
I have just boughta North camp to Wembley central ticket ( not valid via london terminals although didnt say that till printed) ticket from the machine and need to get to Wembley and currently on the train to Reading. Any ideas how i complete my journey without actually going to a...
IM looking at going from Stowmarket to Paisley on the following times.
Depart 06.12 27/02/2014 and returning no later than 21.00 on 02/03/2014.
I have a forces rail card.
The single advance outbound seems to be 27.70 im happy with this.
The return has to be off peak at 104.95...
Currently on the 10.15 from PBO - EDB.
Within the hour I have had coffee , orange and full English . The Stella trolley has arrived but I had to turn down the sandwich platter.
great service.
Just booked for a Friday morning departing Peterborough @ 10.15 going to Edinburgh. Will this be the breakfast menu or will a get a wee lunch time tipple.
I have had great help on here in the past trying to find best routes for Portsmouth - Paisley . This time I'm looking for advice on Stow-market - Helensburgh, the last time I did this route I had an 1.58 mins wait at Peterborough . I don't mind splitting the route or tickets but have no great...
Thanks Lad , i buy it and collect at machine in morning. Just can't reserve a seat from London to Glasgow that way but get there early enough it be fine as first stop.
Any would do tbh.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Paisley Gilmour street , Im just wondering if the off peak Portsmouth to Paisley ticket would say not valid via London. The 08.00 Portsmouth to Waterloo train has an off peak price , I will try use that instead of the 07.24 via...
I intend to travel up the road for Xmas tomorrow from Portsmouth to Paisley. Im traveling back the following sat 28th , I have a forces rail card and would ideally be looking at the off peak return priced at £98.30. I have however checked national rail and this sends me on a wild goose chase 7...
What is the directors forum ?
Thank you for the speedy replies it is infact east coast london to edinburgh train then onwards to glasgow. Im happy with a bit of scoff and the 4 cans tbh. If a throw in the WIFI im up all round.
Hello all ,
I travel home a lot with and usualy leave it last min as all squaddies do. This time however a have been more on the ball and booked a London to Glasgow First class ticket including forces rail card for just 30.00 ( seems a right bargain ). Its with east coast , what...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.