• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stowmarket to Helensburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciderbilly

Member
Joined
27 Aug 2012
Messages
14
I have had great help on here in the past trying to find best routes for Portsmouth - Paisley . This time I'm looking for advice on Stow-market - Helensburgh, the last time I did this route I had an 1.58 mins wait at Peterborough . I don't mind splitting the route or tickets but have no great idea were to start.

journey details are Depart Stowmarket any time 28th June.
Helensburgh return 01st July.

I have a force forces Rail card and don't mind an advance or First class. If anyone has any route suggestions and prices ???

Advance thanks for assistance.

Billy
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,048
Location
Crewe
You can currently get a return for £61.45 using Advance tickets. Use East Coast to book the tickets as you get a discount for booking online.

Outward 28th June

Stowmarket 0612 - Peterborough arr 0737 dep 0745 - Edinburgh arr 1122 dep 1148 - Helensburgh Central 1354

Ticket : EC STD Advance via Peterborough £34.30

Return July 1st

Helensburgh Central 1110 - Edinburgh arr 1313 dep 1330 - York arr 1553 dep 1601 - Peterborough arr 1727 dep 1745 - Stowmarket 1913

Ticket : EC STD Advance via Peterborough £27.15

Prices shown are with Forces Railcard discount.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top