Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Just another one of your run of the mill discussions once again this time I thought as I was putting on my AC fade away DVD "what's everyone Else's favorite video/DVD"
Hmmm will have to be '37/56 Fade-Away' or even 'Thrash'.
I did have some old videos of stuff from around Birmingham in the 90s when 323s were new and there was 56s at Walsall and 58s at Wolverhampton! Although they seem to be lost
Mostly the Traction series although one by Locomaster Profiles, 'Black and Blue' featuring 56006 on an MGR is one of my favorites.
I still watch Rail Freight Today, on VHS, provides a fascinating look at freight around the 1990s although sad that a lot of the traffic doesn't exist anymore, not to mention the traction.