• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Your Experiences With First Onboard Catering (XC Turbostars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG11

Member
Joined
4 Nov 2017
Messages
638
I'm just wondering what people think of the catering on these services, provided by First Onboard. I am planning a long journey to Wales and was curious about the onboard service, I gather the menu is different to XC's in house service? Are the trolleys reliable? I know some outsourced catering can be a bit hit and miss but I don't have much experience with First Onboard. What are their alcoholic drinks like, do they do prosecco, g&t etc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top