evil_hippo
Member
My girlfriend, who is a resident and citizen of Finland and is aged 23, is visiting me later this month on a trip that would make a young person's railcard very much worthwhile.
My distinct recollection is that there is no requirement to be a UK resident to hold a young person's railcard - merely a UK address for administrative purposes, which could easily be mine.
Am I correct about this? And as it's several years since I went through the process of issuing (as opposed to just renewing) a railcard, what forms of identification etc. are required?
My distinct recollection is that there is no requirement to be a UK resident to hold a young person's railcard - merely a UK address for administrative purposes, which could easily be mine.
Am I correct about this? And as it's several years since I went through the process of issuing (as opposed to just renewing) a railcard, what forms of identification etc. are required?