Do you meanThe above empty coaching stock did two return journeys on 08/03/22.
Does anyone know the reason for these journeys?
1E23 definitely ran as a public service, I watched it departAre you saying that the 0803 York-Scarborough train ran yesterday but not in public service?

Thanks. That answers my question.Do you mean
5Z01 0816 York-Scarborough?
If so, Northern route learning ahead of a blockade on the Scarborough to Hull line.
Trains will run ecs York to Scarborough and then go on to Bridlington (I can’t actually remember the exact location of the blockade, but I’m sure you get the general idea!).
Hope that helps.
No. The train i was referring to was 5Z01. I think it departed 1 minute after the 0803.Are you saying that the 0803 York-Scarborough train ran yesterday but not in public service?
Looking at RTT it shunted from 9 to 5 at 0804 (booked 0816) and left from 5 at 0813,Thanks. That answers my question.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
No. The train i was referring to was 5Z01. I think it departed 1 minute after the 0803.