• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

york - NCL sceanrio fails to load

Status
Not open for further replies.

43367

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2014
Messages
105
Hi there, I have just downloaded the class 142 for trainsim2013 and I also have the York-Newcastle modern route installed, however when I try to play the scenarios for this route it says fails to load as it cannot find the GNER files TSo,TFO, buffet and powercars, I have these that came with the download but it seems it cannot find it.

Any ideas please??
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,143
Location
Redcar
Not really sure about that issue. I'm more intrigued about your use of TS 2013?
 

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
Joined
18 Mar 2014
Messages
5,491
I don't know if TS2014 would work with stuff for TS2013 but a lot of TS2014 stuff has been going cheap on Steam in a sale (don't know off-hand if that sale has finished), if it will work with TS2014 why not upgrade to TS2014?
 

Darandio

Established Member
Joined
24 Feb 2007
Messages
11,143
Location
Redcar
I don't know if TS2014 would work with stuff for TS2013 but a lot of TS2014 stuff has been going cheap on Steam in a sale (don't know off-hand if that sale has finished), if it will work with TS2014 why not upgrade to TS2014?

Given you cannot use TS2014 or any previous version without Steam, unless someone has been hiding offline for the last 10 months then they would have been automatically upgraded from 13 to 14 anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top