Just to tip everyone off that there's a STP diagram from York N.R.M. to Grosmont tomorrow :-
http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/R00753/2016-07-04
and the following day from Grosmont to Crewe Gresty Bridge (DRS)
http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/R00754/2016-07-05
I'm assuming that both moves could be related to the Charity open day at Crewe on the 23rd of July, I can't think of any other reason for a diagram from York N.R.M. to Grosmont then one from there to Crewe the following day.
I'll be popping over to Swinton to see what it is on Tuesday.
Will feed back and if any photos I take are worthy of posting will do so.
http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/R00753/2016-07-04
and the following day from Grosmont to Crewe Gresty Bridge (DRS)
http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/R00754/2016-07-05
I'm assuming that both moves could be related to the Charity open day at Crewe on the 23rd of July, I can't think of any other reason for a diagram from York N.R.M. to Grosmont then one from there to Crewe the following day.
I'll be popping over to Swinton to see what it is on Tuesday.
Will feed back and if any photos I take are worthy of posting will do so.