• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Y2018/384 Driver Leeds - Northern Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution

Member
Joined
29 Jun 2016
Messages
232
Location
Manchester
I also received the “thanks but no thanks email” strange how its taken them 5 months to get back to us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve filled the roles internally and just kept us waiting incase someone dropped out.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
1 Mar 2018
Messages
998
I also received the “thanks but no thanks email” strange how its taken them 5 months to get back to us.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve filled the roles internally and just kept us waiting incase someone dropped out.

Neither would I!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top