• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

XC senior conductor role Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
4 Aug 2021
Messages
19
Location
Walsall
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet regarding the XC senior conductor application for Birmingham, I've also applied for the train manager role which closes on Monday, but yet to hear anything regarding the senior conductor position.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AgentGemini

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2019
Messages
119
Hello, I have applied for both of these too and have heard nothing back yet. I suspect that with the current service reduction and the driver issues they might be pushing these back? I am worried about the senior conductor run as that vacancy said they were looking for people who could start in January, so allowing time for tests, interviews and medicals, it now seems somewhat tight unless they do a blitz. Good luck with your applications!
 
Joined
4 Aug 2021
Messages
19
Location
Walsall
Hello, I have applied for both of these too and have heard nothing back yet. I suspect that with the current service reduction and the driver issues they might be pushing these back? I am worried about the senior conductor run as that vacancy said they were looking for people who could start in January, so allowing time for tests, interviews and medicals, it now seems somewhat tight unless they do a blitz. Good luck with your applications!
That makes me feel a little better, at least i'm not the only one waiting, the waiting gets too much at times, but yes i agree, they could be pushed back due to the ongoing pandemic. Let's hope we get an update soon, even if it's to inform us that they're running behind. Also heard they have a small recruitment team. Anyway good luck to you too in both your applications.
 

AgentGemini

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2019
Messages
119
Did anybody else apply and have heard back, or does anyone on the inside know if there's been delays/freeze ups due to perhaps Omicron? Cheers
 
Last edited:

AgentGemini

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2019
Messages
119
Sorry to threadbump, but did anyone ever hear back about these? The app back in Nov said a January 2022 training course, but we are now in Feb, so would it be safe to assume I was not successful? Oddly on the DB website my application still says "Application In process".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top