Hi.
Trying to book an HST from Leeds on the 20th Jan towards Derby, however due to XC turning services at Exeter St Davids I'm wondering if the diagrams will be different... Does anyone have an idea of what normally happens when the services terminate at Exeter? Normally the 0911 from Leeds to Plymouth is a HST, however when booking via RedSpottedHanky on the 20th Jan it says quiet coach unavailable (which is how I normally tell the type of train).
Thanks in advance.
Trying to book an HST from Leeds on the 20th Jan towards Derby, however due to XC turning services at Exeter St Davids I'm wondering if the diagrams will be different... Does anyone have an idea of what normally happens when the services terminate at Exeter? Normally the 0911 from Leeds to Plymouth is a HST, however when booking via RedSpottedHanky on the 20th Jan it says quiet coach unavailable (which is how I normally tell the type of train).
Thanks in advance.