dvboy
Established Member
Hi all
I'm looking to do a trip down to St Austell from Birmingham,the first weekend of December to see a friend, going down Saturday 3rd and returning Monday 5th on a £32.50 or £34.50 advance ticket each way.
Can anyone tell me which of these trains would be run by a HST on the XC leg, as I would prefer it to a Super Voyayer?
Outward departures from BHM, 3/12/2011:
0712 (ch Taunton)
0912 (ch Exeter)
1012, 1112, 1412 (all ch Plymouth)
1512 (direct)
Return departures from St Austell, 5/12/2011:
1035 (XC direct)
1658 (ch 1951 Taunton)
1840 (ch 2200 Bristol TM)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I have found this so I can work it out myself
http://www.125group.org.uk/diagrams-AXC.pdf
Of the trains I want only the 1512 outward appears to be a HST.
I'm looking to do a trip down to St Austell from Birmingham,the first weekend of December to see a friend, going down Saturday 3rd and returning Monday 5th on a £32.50 or £34.50 advance ticket each way.
Can anyone tell me which of these trains would be run by a HST on the XC leg, as I would prefer it to a Super Voyayer?
Outward departures from BHM, 3/12/2011:
0712 (ch Taunton)
0912 (ch Exeter)
1012, 1112, 1412 (all ch Plymouth)
1512 (direct)
Return departures from St Austell, 5/12/2011:
1035 (XC direct)
1658 (ch 1951 Taunton)
1840 (ch 2200 Bristol TM)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I have found this so I can work it out myself

http://www.125group.org.uk/diagrams-AXC.pdf
Of the trains I want only the 1512 outward appears to be a HST.
Last edited: