saltywalrus
Member
I'm trying to get to Derby via Tamworth to make a 4:40 flight from East Midlands airport but I've just seen that there's disruption on XC between Birmingham and Cheltenham Spa, and it doesn't look like any XC trains are moving between Tamworth and Derby.
Should I still head to Tamworth and hope that XC services are restored soon or try for a different route? My booked route is as follows;
11:58 AWC from Lancaster to London - change at Stafford
13:32 LNWR from Stafford to London - change at Tamworth
14:06 XC from Tamworth to Nottingham
Thanks!
Should I still head to Tamworth and hope that XC services are restored soon or try for a different route? My booked route is as follows;
11:58 AWC from Lancaster to London - change at Stafford
13:32 LNWR from Stafford to London - change at Tamworth
14:06 XC from Tamworth to Nottingham
Thanks!