Chapeltom
Established Member
Hi all
Looking to do a trip on the X94 at some point from Ruabon to Bala, and possibly onto the next place Llanuwchllyn. Some long distance bus services have fares on their websites, e.g. the Yorkshire Coastliner but I can find no fares for this service. Anyone know what sort of price I'll be paying for a return from Ruabon to Bala? Its a big factor in deciding whether to make this trip or not.
Ta.
Tom
Looking to do a trip on the X94 at some point from Ruabon to Bala, and possibly onto the next place Llanuwchllyn. Some long distance bus services have fares on their websites, e.g. the Yorkshire Coastliner but I can find no fares for this service. Anyone know what sort of price I'll be paying for a return from Ruabon to Bala? Its a big factor in deciding whether to make this trip or not.
Ta.
Tom