• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

X-Country Manchester Train Manager Vacancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samjenko

New Member
Joined
22 Mar 2016
Messages
3
Hello everyone, I applied for this position about 2 weeks ago and they're currently in the shortlisting phase.
Anyone else in the same boat?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Samjenko

New Member
Joined
22 Mar 2016
Messages
3
Here I was hoping the vacancy had slipped under the radar. I've been close to getting on the railway a few times now and I'd be more than happy if it's this vacancy that finally gave me the contract.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top