• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

www.railtourinfo.co.uk - Closed down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,122
Location
Redcar
Hmm interesting.

Still down for me and that website I linked to. How odd :|
 
Joined
8 Dec 2006
Messages
961
Location
Costa Del Sheppey
I should know why this is happening ... but I'm stumped.

Even works ok on my phone over Wi-Fi. :s

Tried all available browsers (except IE ... I'm not that stupid/desperate) and it works on all 3.
 

Geezertronic

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
4,125
Location
Birmingham
I doubt it unless your DNS has not updated, it's not in internet DNS anymore - I checked ;)

The Nominet status does not lie either :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top