SU21
Member
Hi,
I am writing on behalf of my friend. She and I went somewhere but i have to urgently go from there. I was guilty so I bought her railway ticket to go home. And I accidentally used the railcard (which I didnt have). She later got checked by railcard person and in shatteredness she told the wrong date of birth. She has no previous criminal records of any kind. What would they possibly write in the penality fare notice?
I am writing on behalf of my friend. She and I went somewhere but i have to urgently go from there. I was guilty so I bought her railway ticket to go home. And I accidentally used the railcard (which I didnt have). She later got checked by railcard person and in shatteredness she told the wrong date of birth. She has no previous criminal records of any kind. What would they possibly write in the penality fare notice?