Sad Sprinter
Established Member
Following on from my Yorkshire Devolution thread, I wanted to know what the general opinion is on the establishment of an English Parliament. Particularly, as it seems to be the most popular option for Yorkshire's governance from the poll I set up in the Yorkshire Devolution thread.
Personally, I think an English Parliament is a crucial piece in balancing the Union and should be considered. But as s a Londoner, I see myself as more British than English, and believe many other Londoners tend to do so too. So I've added an extra option for whether London should or shouldn't be part of an English Parliament. (Personally, I think not, because no other federal nation has their capital within one particular state-it's always independent territory)
Personally, I think an English Parliament is a crucial piece in balancing the Union and should be considered. But as s a Londoner, I see myself as more British than English, and believe many other Londoners tend to do so too. So I've added an extra option for whether London should or shouldn't be part of an English Parliament. (Personally, I think not, because no other federal nation has their capital within one particular state-it's always independent territory)