• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Working With South West Trains And Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcat

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2014
Messages
15
Hello ladies and gents,

Any SWT drivers can tell me what they are like to work for and what sort of employer benefits they offer?

In particular I'm interested in finding out if they offer a new vehicle scheme like 'Fuel & Go' vehicle leasing?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
11 Nov 2007
Messages
337
Location
portsmouth
dont do anything like that that I am aware off. Don't even do the tax free bicycles! travel perks are like most other companies. and you get the company perks that a lot of companies give out (small discounts at high street shops) nothing particularly interesting or worthwhile I am afraid!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top