• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Work being done on Southeastern viaduct near Battersea Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

battersea

Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
22
Location
London
Hi all. I noticed from the bus a few weeks ago that work is being done on the viaduct used by Southeastern to and from Victoria (right next to where they walk the dogs on the north side of the Dog's and Cat's Home).

I saw today that some of the tracks that are used for reversing out of the rock quarry (?) next to Stewarts Lane have been lifted and the remaining track fenced off. This morning, the empty wagons instead used an adjacent track on the "lower level" route to Victoria.

Does anyone know what's going on? It looks like they are reinforcing the viaducts but I'm not sure.

Best,
Battersea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top