ValleyLines142
Established Member
Morning,
Just wondering if anyone could find out the cheapest way to get from Worcestershire Parkway to Reading return? I can see an Anytime Day Return for £38.10, but would this cover travel via Gloucester and Swindon as opposed to via Oxford? I live in Gloucester, so my mate would have done a round trip if it was valid? Also, I know on the Cotswold Line it is mainly Turbos for the time being with the Hitachi problems, so they may be quite full.
Thanks in advance!
Just wondering if anyone could find out the cheapest way to get from Worcestershire Parkway to Reading return? I can see an Anytime Day Return for £38.10, but would this cover travel via Gloucester and Swindon as opposed to via Oxford? I live in Gloucester, so my mate would have done a round trip if it was valid? Also, I know on the Cotswold Line it is mainly Turbos for the time being with the Hitachi problems, so they may be quite full.
Thanks in advance!