• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Worcester to Warwick and Coventry (and also maybe Kenilworth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jednick

Member
Joined
1 Apr 2013
Messages
294
Location
Worcester
This Saturday, I want to visit both Warwick and Coventry, from Worcester.

Is it best for me to buy a day return from Worcester to Leamington Spa? I'll get a Chiltern train from Birmingham Moor Street to Warwick, stop there, and later I'll travel to Leamington Spa and come back to Birmingham New Street on a CrossCountry train, stopping off at Coventry on the way back. Is that the way I should do it?

If this is correct, a further question is can I get any train from Coventry to Birmingham, not necessarily the CrossCountry one?

Also, regarding the Leamington Spa to Coventry portion of the journey, am I allowed to stop off at Kenilworth for an hour (by not using a CrossCountry train)?
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,988
Location
Airedale
Yes to all.
The only fares are routed ANY PERMITTED which allow you to use either route to Leamington and any train operator; breaking your journey is also allowed both ways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top