• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Women are never pleased right enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talbot

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2011
Messages
55
On Tuesday morning my misses got up to a wonderful surprise, she thought I wouldn't have went to any length to buy her a valentines pressie. But, little did she know, I had went and bought her an animal skin. She came down stairs and I duly gave her it, she then went berserk, saying " what gave you the idea I would like a donkey jacket ", women , huh.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Yew

Established Member
Joined
12 Mar 2011
Messages
7,244
Location
UK
A donkey Jacket? Well you made an ass of yourself [/gets coat]
 

Michael.Y

Established Member
Joined
14 Oct 2011
Messages
1,437
An animal skin? Do you live in a cave?

You brought this on your self. Also, this forum isn't a male-only dominion, so don't expect much sympathy.
 

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
An animal skin? Do you live in a cave?

You brought this on your self. Also, this forum isn't a male-only dominion, so don't expect much sympathy.

facepalm.gif
 

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
An animal skin? Do you live in a cave?

You brought this on your self. Also, this forum isn't a male-only dominion, so don't expect much sympathy.

Misunderstanding of rather epic proportions...
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 Apr 2011
Messages
317
Location
Over there
You can never win with women, mainly because they have swallowed the advertising hype that 'they're worth it'.

Which basically means they can demand what they like.

A sensible man treats the woman mean. If they dont like your present then they can f*** off and find someone else.


If you get dragged into the "I want a surprise for my birthday/ christmas/ anniversary" , then you have been sucked too far into the innocent web that women spin because they will never like what you buy. However, they will always use the "what me? I am just an innocent girlie" excuse if found out when having double standards.

Just ignore them as much as you can; because if they like you they will show it.
 

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
I'm afraid that the only people who qualify for your "fail" criteria are under 12, so please grow up.

Noted. I stand by my point though.

Edit - maybe this is better (do not watch if you aren't good with sudden or surprise bursts of speech)

[youtube]eiP6FHyC4pM&feature=related[/youtube]

Please note I only said what I said because 90019 took what I wanted to say.
 
Last edited:

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
You can never win with women, mainly because they have swallowed the advertising hype that 'they're worth it'.

Which basically means they can demand what they like.

A sensible man treats the woman mean. If they dont like your present then they can f*** off and find someone else.


If you get dragged into the "I want a surprise for my birthday/ christmas/ anniversary" , then you have been sucked too far into the innocent web that women spin because they will never like what you buy. However, they will always use the "what me? I am just an innocent girlie" excuse if found out when having double standards.

Just ignore them as much as you can; because if they like you they will show it.

miss-the-point2.jpg
 

ACE1888

Member
Joined
2 Apr 2011
Messages
823
Location
Penzance, Cornwall
My Mrs loves a day out on the trains, she takes photos of Me taking photos of rail related things...she calls it 'Trainspotter spotting'....:lol:
 

Talbot

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2011
Messages
55
An animal skin? Do you live in a cave?

You brought this on your self. Also, this forum isn't a male-only dominion, so don't expect much sympathy.
I totally understand the forum is not of a male - only dominion, thank you for your reminder.
However, I didn't disclose to you the real pressie I got my beloved, ......
















a new belt and bag,...
her hoover is working a treat now :)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Lighten up son, it was a wee joke! :)
yawn ! wow true what the old dear always told me " there's nowt queerer than folk "
 

Nym

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2007
Messages
9,792
Location
Somewhere, not in London
Lighten up son, it was a wee joke!
yawn ! wow true what the old dear always told me " there's nowt queerer than folk "

I don't think Queer as Folk care much about what women think anyway...


[youtube]KM1H_OJkgEk[/youtube]

(Be warned, adult content!)

You know when you're glad you're not straight...?

Although quite a lot of 'young men' are just as bad...
 

Talbot

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2011
Messages
55
I don't think Queer as Folk care much about what women think anyway...


[youtube]KM1H_OJkgEk[/youtube]

(Be warned, adult content!)

You know when you're glad you're not straight...?

Although quite a lot of 'young men' are just as bad...

So why should anyone be glad they aint straght ? ( didnt click on the film link btw), i am straight and proud of it.
 

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2010
Messages
9,669
So why should anyone be glad they aint straght ? ( didnt click on the film link btw), i am straight and proud of it.

I think it may be a joke in reference to the video.... not saying people shouldn't be glad there straight.
 

Ascot

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
3,384
Location
Birmingham, UK
Indeed, and they don't usually moan about you about pointless things that I see so many men on here complaining about their female spouses about...

Being able to moan about your spouse is what keeps a healthy relationship (or so I've been told by a man who wished his life away). Hairdryer, hair, getting ready, logic of shopping etc... :p.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

sprinterguy

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Mar 2010
Messages
11,573
Location
Macclesfield
Indeed, and they don't usually moan about you about pointless things that I see so many men on here complaining about their female spouses about...
To be honest, very few of the women I know moan about the sorts of clichéd things that they supposedly do according to some men. I tend to avoid associating with people who would do things that annoy me; admittedly, that isn't always possible such as in a work environment where a number of people are pushed together that you probably wouldn't choose to associate with socially in any other situation, but in those sorts of situations there's as many men as women who fit that criteria.
 

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
Really sorry to hi-jack the thread but what is that song called thats played in the video? I keep hearing it on the radio at work but they never announce what song it is, been bugging me for ages!

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top