• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Woman chats for 15 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LE Greys

Established Member
Joined
6 Mar 2010
Messages
5,389
Location
Hitchin
Not sure I find this entirely believable. Was there not one single tunnel en route?
 

1V53

Member
Joined
23 Feb 2011
Messages
368
It speaks of a marathon 15 hour journey. It doesn't say it was a marathon 15 hour call!
 

1V53

Member
Joined
23 Feb 2011
Messages
368
True but it the wording implies she spent most of the journey on the phone even if it doesn't specifically say on one call.

No I agree, sorry I should have quoted, I was responding to post above querying if there was not one tunnel en route.
 

185

On Moderation
Joined
29 Aug 2010
Messages
5,709
Now if that was FirstGroup, they would have probably sacked the Conductor for gross misconduct and sent the rentagob £500 in rail vouchers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top