• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WM trains - No longer any interview times available to select

Arden

Member
Joined
12 Jun 2026
Messages
8
Location
Warwick
Hello,
I am new to the forum and looking for some advice;
I just passed my Stage 1 train driver assessment (in Birmingham last week) and this morning at 06:39 received an invite to attend Stage 2 in Watford. At 09:25 I tried to book an appointment but was presented with the message - 'Unfortunately there are no longer any interview times available for you to select. Please contact WM Trains to discuss this further.' - Does this happen a lot? I'm conscious i'm only given two days to book an appointment otherwise my application will be withdrawn which I really wish to avoid.
Please can anyone advise me who I need to contact or speak with at WM trains to discuss this further?
Frustratingly there's no contact information in any of their communication.
I have emailed recruitment@wmtrains.co.uk and I've also notified the OPC through their 'Get in touch' link - will that suffice or is there someone else I should contact?

Thank you very much,
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

800001

Established Member
Joined
24 Oct 2015
Messages
7,393
Hello,
I am new to the forum and looking for some advice;
I just passed my Stage 1 train driver assessment (in Birmingham last week) and this morning at 06:39 received an invite to attend Stage 2 in Watford. At 09:25 I tried to book an appointment but was presented with the message - 'Unfortunately there are no longer any interview times available for you to select. Please contact WM Trains to discuss this further.' - Does this happen a lot? I'm conscious i'm only given two days to book an appointment otherwise my application will be withdrawn which I really wish to avoid.
Please can anyone advise me who I need to contact or speak with at WM trains to discuss this further?
Frustratingly there's no contact information in any of their communication.
I have emailed recruitment@wmtrains.co.uk and I've also notified the OPC through their 'Get in touch' link - will that suffice or is there someone else I should contact?

Thank you very much,
Possibly reach out on X/twitter in a private message and ask if they have any contact details.
 

Arden

Member
Joined
12 Jun 2026
Messages
8
Location
Warwick
Possibly reach out on X/twitter in a private message and ask if they have any contact details.
Thank you, that's a good idea but i'm unfortunately not a user of X or Facebook.

Also I apologise to the mods if i've started this thread in the wrong place. I can't find how to delete or move it.
 

Top