• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Windsor to London Zones 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob.rjt

Member
Joined
13 Mar 2010
Messages
102
I suspect that I will just be hit by the 'Windsor trap' of two routes with different companies setting the fares, but I will ask anyway...

I need to travel on 16 December at about lunchtime from either Windsor station to London City Airport on the DLR. All I really care about is being able to make a decision about which way I go on the day, but would prefer to pay in advance for the travel with a company credit card.

There seem to be three fares:
Windsor & Eton Central [WNC] to Zones U123* Route Any Permitted at £13.20
WNC to Zones U123* Route EALING CM/W ACTN at £11.90
Windsor & Eton Riverside [WNR] to Zones U123* Route Any Permitted at £13.30

National rail offers the £13.20 fare on anything WNC to London City airport or any journey from WNR to the airport starting with a walk to WNC.
GWR offers the £13.20 fare on journeys from WNC or the £13.30 fare on any journeys from WNR, including those starting with a walk to WNC.

Is the £13.30 fare actually flexible or am I still bound to one route?

Thanks for any help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top