A SDR Winchester to Zone U1256 London with railcard is £40.90, however a Winchester to Rugby SVR route Kensington Olympia is £26.15 + a Zone 12 SDR travelcard £4.95 from Clapham Junction is £31.10.
I am assuming that the "Network Area" as described in the restrictions in Avantix Traveller: (Off-Peak tickets for journeys starting within the Network Area to destinations outside the Network Area with travel via London are valid by any train to London, to connect with trains from London) is the same as the "Network Railcard" area, if so am I correct in thinking that the above is a valid way to avoid paying the peak time fare into London?
I am assuming that the "Network Area" as described in the restrictions in Avantix Traveller: (Off-Peak tickets for journeys starting within the Network Area to destinations outside the Network Area with travel via London are valid by any train to London, to connect with trains from London) is the same as the "Network Railcard" area, if so am I correct in thinking that the above is a valid way to avoid paying the peak time fare into London?