• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Winchester Bus Rallye Today (Sunday 2nd Jan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Would be interested to see what turned up!

Would have gone today but the feeder bus would only pick up outside of Trowbridge on the A36...a 3.7 mile walk away.

Shame really, as it was a S reg Leyland Leopard that was on the Bristol/Bath/Warminster - Winchester feeder!
 

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
A few pics here showing us what we missed; some bashworthy vehicles there!

Thought Winchester bus station was due to have been demolished by now. Any info?
 

bus man

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2010
Messages
155
I went this year for the first time as it was on the 2nd it made life a lot easier very good day very enjoyable , however, I decided to just nip into the railway station to get a few shots of local stuff , the first thing I got was 220 015 ,very annoyed I can get that in sheffield most days of the week .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top