• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Will the Class 700 on Moorgate lines have the same interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillCharles

New Member
Joined
28 Nov 2015
Messages
1
So hello everyone ;)

I recently heard that the class 700 are replacing the class 313 on the Moorgate lines,

and was curious to know if the class 700 on the moorage lines will have the same layout as the class 700 on other routes?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SPADTrap

Established Member
Joined
15 Oct 2012
Messages
2,355
I'm not sure they are. Where did you hear that?

I may be wrong but I'm not sure a 700 would even fit down Moorgate! They're fixed 8 and 12 car formations as well.
 

asylumxl

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2009
Messages
4,260
Location
Hiding in your shadow
I'm not sure they are. Where did you hear that?

I may be wrong but I'm not sure a 700 would even fit down Moorgate! They're fixed 8 and 12 car formations as well.

Perhaps he means another variant of the Desiro City? A 6 carriage variant would be ideal for the job.

I seem to remember they sent a 378 down to Moorgate, so it seems the tunnels can take normal sized mainline stock.
 

theblackwatch

Established Member
Joined
15 Feb 2006
Messages
10,889
No new rolling stock has been ordered for the Moorgate lines yet, therefore discussing the layout of Class 700 on the route at this time is irrelevant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top