• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Will class 321s go on LNWR to free up 319s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgwrich

Established Member
Joined
15 Apr 2009
Messages
10,651
Location
Hampshire
I really can’t see any reason why, what would it free the 319s up for? They have no future and unless SIMS has bought them, with the 730s coming in fairly shortly they’d be little gain or point.
 

TheBinBasher

On Moderation
Joined
27 Mar 2023
Messages
2
Location
romford
I really can’t see any reason why, what would it free the 319s up for? They have no future and unless SIMS has bought them, with the 730s coming in fairly shortly they’d be little gain or point.
Class 321/3 (301 - 330)
 

Class15

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2021
Messages
4,179
Location
North London or Mildmay line
So yeah it had been rumored that 321s (renatus) would go to LNWR
I thought the 730/0s were doing this? Unless they’re needed urgently in the Midlands and 319s can’t operate any longer. I don’t know where you heard these rumours, but I’m afraid there’s no chance of 321s going to LNWR.
 

LOL The Irony

Established Member
Joined
29 Jul 2017
Messages
5,335
Location
Chinatown, New York
Renatus 321s (or any 321s for that matter) would make no logistical sense at LNWR. The cost in training up crews on 321s when 730 introduction is imminent, would make this dead in the water. I think this rumour, as alluded to by other posters, originated in your head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top