Hi
Some help please;
I travel from Wigan to Liverpool on a Sunday Evening.
With a replacement bus service in operation, I have also been offered a routing via Warrington Bank Quay and then Warrington Central to Liverpool.
This is fine, but normally results in a taxi between the two stations due to luggage.
Is it possible to use the ticket via Crewe?
The 1809 Wigan departure arrives Crewe 1839 and then there is a 1848 Virgin Service to Liverpool arriving 1922 and ahead of the train from Warrington Central by 10 minutes.
Help would be appreciated ...
Some help please;
I travel from Wigan to Liverpool on a Sunday Evening.
With a replacement bus service in operation, I have also been offered a routing via Warrington Bank Quay and then Warrington Central to Liverpool.
This is fine, but normally results in a taxi between the two stations due to luggage.
Is it possible to use the ticket via Crewe?
The 1809 Wigan departure arrives Crewe 1839 and then there is a 1848 Virgin Service to Liverpool arriving 1922 and ahead of the train from Warrington Central by 10 minutes.
Help would be appreciated ...