CaravanClub
New Member
- Joined
- 27 Jan 2011
- Messages
- 1
Hello All, first post on here so a big Hi 
I happened to come across an article recently about the development of an OTMR system that downloads itself automatically, via a Wi-Fi connection. Makes you think, it's pretty scary how far the tech has come in the past few years?!! Anybody know anything much about OTMR gear? Always seems to be a bit of a closely guarded secrect lol, I guess it's all a bit cloak & dagger! What happens with the data on the current systems, presumably if it isn't downloaded for any reason after a while it just loops and writes over itself?! Clever stuff tho!!
I happened to come across an article recently about the development of an OTMR system that downloads itself automatically, via a Wi-Fi connection. Makes you think, it's pretty scary how far the tech has come in the past few years?!! Anybody know anything much about OTMR gear? Always seems to be a bit of a closely guarded secrect lol, I guess it's all a bit cloak & dagger! What happens with the data on the current systems, presumably if it isn't downloaded for any reason after a while it just loops and writes over itself?! Clever stuff tho!!