• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why is there a XC voyager on the Site logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones

Member
Joined
7 Feb 2014
Messages
238
:D

A nephew asked that question today.

He has a point, why not a HST in BR colours, less favouritism?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oh nuts...wrong forum.

Please move to discussion :oops:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SPADTrap

Established Member
Joined
15 Oct 2012
Messages
2,355
Good question. They're certainly not a popular TOC on this forum, or so it seems :P
 

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
It can be changed, there are several options including one without a photo at the top. Look right at the bottom of the page.
 

Jones

Member
Joined
7 Feb 2014
Messages
238
It can be changed, there are several options including one without a photo at the top. Look right at the bottom of the page.

Well, look at that.

Never noticed. Mine now shows a FGW set.

much better :D
 
Last edited:

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Wow, I really didn't know that. So glad I could change the voyager to the Wrexham and Shropshire class 67.
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
It can be changed, there are several options including one without a photo at the top. Look right at the bottom of the page.

Do you mean look left? It's showing up on the left hand side on my iPad.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
If I want to keep the forums as the default style, but change the image and banner I see at the top - what would I need to do?
 

hassaanhc

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2014
Messages
2,225
Location
Southall
Do you mean look left? It's showing up on the left hand side on my iPad.

I meant that as in extreme bottom of page, but yes it is on the left hand side :P

Meanwhile I use the FCC 377/5 one :D plus Lightweight when on mobile as I've set my bookmark for it to automatically load the Lightweight theme (http://railforums.co.uk/index.php?styleid=177, that is because of the styleid=177 bit, each theme has its own and the bookmark on my computer has the corresponding FCC theme one :D)
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
I meant that as in extreme bottom of page, but yes it is on the left hand side :P

Meanwhile I use the FCC 377/5 one :D plus Lightweight when on mobile as I've set my bookmark for it to automatically load the Lightweight theme (http://railforums.co.uk/index.php?styleid=177, that is because of the styleid=177 bit, each theme has its own and the bookmark on my computer has the corresponding FCC theme one :D)

So I can't have the image as well as the default style forum setting?
 

Clip

Established Member
Joined
28 Jun 2010
Messages
10,821
Ahh the joys of looking at a Chiltern 168 every time I log in :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top